Saturday, March 5, 2011

The First Post

     As this is my first post, I must warn you ("you" referring to any and all readers who may happen to stumble across this blog either due to personal acquaintance or some quirky coincidence). My interests include sewing, reading, cooking & other typical feminine diversions. I am intelligent, passionate, tenacious, & opinionated, particularly in the areas of politics, religion, parenting & stupidity. If you are looking for political correctness, you will not find it here. If you can handle that … then by all means, visit me occasionally. Oh, before I forget … I make no promises concerning regular posting as I am easily distracted. This blog could self-destruct at any time. So, let's see where this goes, shall we?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Freda! Looking forward to reading what you have to say. : )

    ReplyDelete